Insurgo Media Services Limited and Insurgo Media Solutions Limited, collectively known as “Insurgo” are Experts in Tape and Data Lifecycle Management Solutions.
With a global offering of services and support in all aspects of tape and data management, Insurgo is able to offer a complete lifecycle solution to its customers including supplying and securely erasing and disposing of information on tape, together with data services such as forensic standard recovery of data from magnetic media, data restoration and data migration.
Insurgo is committed to delivering a high-quality service that meets or exceeds the expectations of its customers and interested parties. In order to achieve this, Insurgo invests significant resources to establish, maintain and improve our processes and controls which maintains our Integrated Business Management System in accordance with the international standards: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 27001:2017, OHSAS 45001:2018 and ISO 22301:2012 respectively.
Insurgo understands its responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements and is committed to protecting the environment by reducing its environmental impacts and continually looking to improve its environmental performance. Insurgo encourages all its customers, suppliers and stakeholders to do the same.
To support this, we are committed to the effective management of Health & Safety and to protect all staff and other parties from injury and ill-health which ultimately prevents disruption to the business, minimises the loss of valuable assets and protects the Company’s reputation using the hierarchy of controls to OH&S risks.
Business Continuity Management is a priority risk mitigation activity and we are committed to the maintenance of our Business Continuity Management system which identifies how incident, crisis and continuity management will be delivered, tested, maintained and improved. This will ensure that all levels of organisational resilience developed will continue to meet the needs of the company, and its obligations to its customers.
Insurgo’s Integrated Business Management Policy Statement has been established in order to preserve the vision of the Company and to be our approach in achieving our objectives and our strategy.
- We will ensure that we comply with all relevant compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other legal regulatory requirements or industry standards applicable to our activities.
- We will continually improve our quality, security, environmental and health and safety performance (alongside its overall management system) to ensure that we continue to meet all planned and future requirements and expectations.
- All necessary resources will be provided to support our commitment including, equipment, training and competent staff.
- We will ensure that all staff are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of the aims of our Integrated Business Management System Policy and to ensure the consultation and participation of workers, to be actively involved in the management of the system and the activities supplied;
- Robust Business Continuity arrangements have been developed and are maintained which will enable critical functions to continue to deliver key services. In the event of business disruption arrangements will be made to meet the requirements of any statutory, regulatory and contractual duties placed upon us.
- Appropriate training will be provided to all staff (and other people under our control) to ensure that the necessary levels of awareness, and competency, in order to support our policy commitments are established and maintained.
- We will achieve and maintain our certifications to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 27001:2017, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 22301:2012.
The Managing Director has approved the Integrated Business Management System Policy.
Overall responsibility for Information Security rests with the ISMS Manager.
The QMS Manager is responsible for conducting regular reviews and for reporting on performance.
The continual success of Insurgo is based upon teamwork in order to enhance our performance and services. At all times we strive to maintain the highest levels of quality possible.
Gavin Griffiths, Managing Director
On behalf of Insurgo Media Services Limited & Insurgo Media Solutions Limited
Version 2.0 Date: 21st January 2020